- We believe in the supremacy of dynamic and Spirit-led worship that brings glory to God, blessings to His people, and expansion of His Kingdom.
- We believe in Spirit-empowered, relevant and accurate preaching and teaching of the whole counsel of God that counters worldly values and transforms the whole person to become a disciple of Jesus.
- We believe fervent and unceasing prayer should under-gird all our ministries and personal life.
- We believe in one unified church of multi-cultural and multi-congregational ministries served by an inter-dependent, collaborating, continuously growing, and holy pastoral and lay leadership team.
- We believe the church’s mission is to participate in the mission of God, which is to save the lost, to disciple the nations, to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked and to bring liberty to those who are oppressed.
- We believe in building and strengthening families that embody biblical values through integrated activities.
- We believe in nurturing our children and youth to become a godly generation by investing our precious resources and providing quality programs.
- We believe small groups as an important foundation for fellowship, spiritual transformation, leadership development and outreach.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers in exercising all their spiritual gifts and dedicating financial and other resources for building up the Body of Christ and fulfilling God’s mission.
Drafted by long-term planning committee, 8/18/1999. Endorsed by Boards of Elders and Deacons, 1/26/2002.